you're reading...
Australian issues, Economics, Governance, Justice & NESARA legal issues, Media, Relations


There is a surprising comment on Drake’s website about the “Government” website which I created back in 2008-2010. – http://government.insights2.org/  – detailing the background to future government in Canada [“Stewardship with Divine Guidance”] and the steps needed (post-NESARA) to put Canadian Government in the hands of the people rather than foreign powers and the Illuminati as at present.

[DRAKE’s comment is reprinted at the bottom of this e-mail.]   The attitude here is entirely wrong and plays into the hands of the cabal.

Lightworkers should know by now that any reference to a DATE for a forthcoming event is disinformation, as timing will never be given in advance – events will come “as a thief in the night”

DRAKE’s “GREEN LIGHTS” have faded …..

I think one has to come to the conclusion that either:’

(a)                       DRAKE is an idiot, i.e.

One who has been constantly subjected to a high level of sodium fluoride in the water, and to Zionist-controlled education, both of which aim to dumb down the masses 

 (maybe more than we have up here!)     Their mind is just screwed up …


(b)                       DRAKE is acting as a disinformation agent for the cabal, pretending to be a ‘high-level’ source to mislead and depress ‘we the people’.



There is also a lack of spiritual understanding, which will be essential in the days to come. 



The aspects of Divine Intervention must also be understood.




95% Truth leaves 5% false information, which is enough to mislead the people. 



My return torpedo is aimed at that 5%!!


Examine my website and these mindless comments by DRAKE and draw your own conclusions.

Could anyone point out just ONE SENTENCE in the whole of my quoted website that would be of benefit to the cabal rather than the people?  English comprehension is an important factor in communication.

Perhaps the Americans are uptight about CANADA upstaging them in preparations for the Golden Age to come?  – referred to as “post-NESARA” or “post-stasis” … I haven’t seen any sign of valid preparation in the American press, neither mainstream nor alternative. Hopefully someone has already done that under cover (we don’t seem to have much time left)/  

 At a pinch, the contents of my website can be adopted for use by any other country – including USA(who still pay tribute – or dues – to the Queen, without it being public knowledge!)

Progredere in luce,




DRAKE’s comments:


More Socialist BS? Re: Canada Executive Orders

It would seem that the Canadian cabal is still trying to have things their way.

The executive orders are nothing more than a failed attempt to ‘continue’ or further the same agenda 21 most have come to know.

The post was to let as many know and see that this mental/spiritual aberration (mental disease) is not going away…many are infected with it.

These people are sincere in their convictions and really believe they are doing the right thing.

I hope that Everyone understands that those of these convictions are an unknown enemy even to themselves.

With such people in power, we have an extraordinary job in front of us.

The choice is simple, a real change of mind/belief in these people and/or removal.

Due to the time limitations, I suggest removal and treatment at a mental health facility, at minimum.

Second each of all of us need to be fully aware that we have the same problem here in America.

Do NOT be fooled, there is a large number of the cabal who are still very capable, and will go to any length or do anything to further the agenda or complete their mission.

Just as with all the rest of this effort, being aware takes care of part of the problem, and We The People best be on our toes, ear to the ground, and absolutely ready for whatever it takes.

My last show expressed what I was given by those in command…The cavalry is coming…If we need you we will contact you…sit back and watch the fireworks.

Think about those directives. Clear and right to the point…they got the message and are acting on it.

Bear in mind that all plans are developing according to each action/incident, each being treated as an individual operation/mission.

The points in the post simply show a part of what everyone needs to be aware of…





No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

NAMASTE for your support.

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 92 other followers


%d bloggers like this: