Things are moving so fast in the UK now I don’t think even I can keep up with it. I found this interesting web site at The Guardian that is updating the news in realtime so rather than re-write all this coming out, I’m just going to direct you to this amazing URL directly:
Barclays blames ‘senior Whitehall figures’ for Libor scandal
as Bob Diamond resigns – live feed
• Barclays briefs media on CEO’s departure – 3.25pm onwards
• COO Jerry Del Missier also resigns – full details
• Sir Mervyn King implicated…..
• Will Diamond now ‘declare war’ on Bank of England?
• Boris Johnson still values Diamond
• Barclays statement here