Dear Fellow Freedom Fighters,
It is beyond the Shadow of a Doubt that Australian COURTS enforce SLAVERY on the PEOPLE.
Australians are regarded as SLAVES who have NO RIGHT of CONSENT, NO RIGHT to PROPERTY, and NO RIGHT to TRIAL BY JURY.
Because COURTS ARE GOVERNMENT (attached is CLRG leaflet #5), it is vital that we REGAIN OUR COURTS out of the hands of THIEVES AND TRAITORS.
When IN COURT, we must:
1. serve upon the Court and read aloud the PUBLIC NOTICE (attached hereto),
2. serve upon the Court and read aloud the AS I LIVE AND BREATHE (attached also),
3. say aloud to the Court, “I CHALLENGE THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURT”,
4. serve upon the Court a CHALLENGE THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURT document (attached),
5. serve upon the Court a WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS (attached), and
6. inform the Court of your intention to seek a WRIT OF MANDAMUS (attached).
“The Price of Liberty is Eternal Vigilance” and, unfortunately, Australians have fallen asleep.
It’s time to wake up and be “men who are stout-hearted men who will fight for the right to be free”.
PS: Don’t forget the Common Law Workshop on Friday the 1st of June at the Parramatta Workers Club.